Thank you to all the ‘Soul Food’ entrants, but there can only be one winner. The winner is ………….
Congratulations Helen. Heather Santos will be in touch with you shortly. I look forward to seeing you in the course.
For more information on this upcoming course, click the image above or here
I have some exciting news to tell you. I will be teaching in another collaborative course next year, with some more great artists. Man am I blessed?
Soul Food will run at Community Thrive, from Feb1 – April 30 2015
What you can expect:
- 3 Head Chefs: Mystele Kirkeeng, Heather Santos and Jeanette House
- 2 video instruction mixed media lessons per week for 3 months
- Each artist’s favourite comfort food cooking recipe
- Classroom access through Dec 31, 2015
- Access to a private Soul Food community group on Facebook
- 10% discount available to our SF 2014 alumni
- 10% discount on Slimline SF 2014 [featuring the head Chefs’ 17 lessons]
- 10% discount on a new class that we’ll be announcing on April 1, 2015!
Registration will open on January 1, 2015, and you will need to be a member at Community Thrive in order to purchase and participate in Soul Food.
The community is free to join and you can register here. When your registration is approved, you’ll find the Soul Food purchase link here [from January 1, 2015].
To celebrate I’m offering 1 FREE place on this 3 month mixed media online course. All you need to do is leave a comment below. Entries drawn on Dec 3, my 40th birthday.